Tuesday 30 July 2013

Mum's Nagging & Charcoal Mask

Mom called me 2 hours ago, reminding me to carefully pack my things and makes sure everything's going exactly as what she says (that's where I get my perfectionist traits from). 

Well, the least I could do now is just get the baggage out under the bed..

A few days ago, a postage arrived from Singapore. It's from my old friend from school, si Angelica- a sweet, delicate, and Ms. Perfectionist a.k.a my best friend. We used to hang at each other's house, and despite the gender difference, our parents just didn't mind. Her parents managed a shipping company back in our place and they're seriously busy, so sometimes they just wants me to stay at their house just to keep Angel company. Not that Angel didn't have any other friends-she has a lot, and a good collection of boyfriends too, but I was the one who stayed with her since we're just soo little. After SPM, her parents sent her to Singapore for study and I've to learn to let her go through a routinely dose of good tears and social networking communication.

Back to the present, Angel sent me a tube of charcoal mask. She swears that these Korean, Chinese-whatever-I don't care, product does wonders to her face and she wants me to try it out too..seriously, I've got to be careful since both of us tends to play pranks on each other since early days. (Once she put her dog's poops inside my shoes, I didn't think it was funny, and two hours later, she had to buy me a new one) .So I guess I'll have to let others try it out first. LOL

Here's some of my manyyyy best-est friends to keep me company these days ! ~

From left- Reen (brave girl with confidence), 
                      Me, (the perfectionist)
                           Safa (petite, smart, great hijabista)
               Ein (food lover, traveller, faithful companion)
                           Waddah (talkative, matured, loves shopping)

And here we got Tilly, the smart-headed one!

During the invitation of new-menu-testing of Sushi King

No comments:

Post a Comment