Tuesday 30 July 2013

It's Raya !!!

No..it's not exactly Raya yet. But the whole heat is coming up and I'm not sure why I suffers homesickness nowadays. It's like like my hometown is that far, but maybe a few months studying here and living alone does has its bumps.

Tell you what~ I'm not exactly high in Raya spirit through these many years, because of some past traumatic experiences that I guess aren't that appropriate for public's view. Lol. But I'm taking these first step-even if it means just trying to have fun and let everything go :)

To be honest, Eddie's not exactly keen on the thoughts of me leaving for my hometown for a few days-what a spoilt brat, but he gotta learn that I'm teaching him to be strong inside. I guess those gruesome, brutal intensive physique training just haven't made him stronger within, either.



No comments:

Post a Comment